Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.
I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades. My email address is above.

Friday, 27 October 2017

SHOCKING BLUE on DVD

Remembered largely for the classic "Venus", Shocking Blue released many other equally great records! In mostly great quality, this 2-disc set collects together all known footage of Shocking Blue during their late '60's / early '70s peak, as well as footage of The Motions (a great band that featured two future members of Shocking Blue) and some solo TV appearances of lead singer Mariska Veres.  Wanted, more Shocking Blue (1969 - 1974 preferred!).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.