Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.
I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades. My email address is above.

Wednesday, 25 October 2017

FATS DOMINO on DVD

R.I.P. Fats Domino! Although these days generally overlooked in favour of Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Chuck Berry and Little Richard, the late great Fats "Antoine" Domino's name belongs up there with the best of 'em (indeed he outsold them all apart from Elvis). "The Ultimate Collection" collects together 58(!) different songs from throughout his career, while "The Early Years" concentrates on the 1956 - 1962 era. Wanted, more early ('50's - early '60's) Fats Domino footage!
 
 
 
 I also have several DVDs of concerts from the '70's, '80's, '90's and '90's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.