Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.
I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades. My email address is above.

Wednesday, 25 October 2017

THE RATTLES on DVD

Largely remembered these days for their early '70's hit "The Witch", The Rattles were one of Germany's top bands for many years before that. Initially inspired by The Beatles (whom they supported on their 1966 German tour), they also incorporated influences from bands like The Kinks and The Small Faces. This DVD features all known footage from the '60's and early '70's, most of it in fine quality. Essential viewing for all '60's beat / British Invasion collectors! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.