Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.

Many of the DVDs listed on this blog were compiled by myself: I always try to get the best quality material (many of my DVD compilations have been upgraded and/or extended several times). As well as the "greats", I also enjoy compiling / collecting DVDs on less obvious artists that most other collectors ignore.

I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades, so if you have a list get in touch via the email address above. Please note that (with a few exceptions) I do NOT generally collect interviews, documentaries or audience footage - just TV performances, promo videos, movie excerpts and professionally filmed concerts. Here's my WANTS LIST!

Sunday, 29 April 2012

BAD TRADERS!!!

I've been trading videos / cassettes / CDs / DVDs for over 35 years now, trading with 100's of people all over the world.  The vast majority of these traders have been wonderful, whether exchanging just one package or a great many over several decades  - indeed, I still trade with some of the same contacts I first knew in the '80s.  However, just once in a while I come into contact with a bad apples and here's some of them:

ANGELO CASSOTTA of Burbank, California, USA

SCOTT PHILLIP KAIL of Palmdale, California, USA... who also had an address in BURBANK!   

GERARD KOLENBRANDER of Dinxperlo, THE NETHERLANDS

JUAN PLAZA RAMIREZ (possibly with the assistance of MELANIE GOMEZ) of Santiago, CHILE


list last updated July 2017

3 comments:

  1. He did the same thing to me at IOFFER trade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that Angelo ripped someone else off for 10 dvds.
    I guess I was lucky of the 10 dvd trade I did with him he only ripped me off for one and even being ripped off for one was very upsetting.
    Yeah he's bad news.
    I've never heard of Scott Phillip Kail but it is curious that he has an address in Burbank too

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.