Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.

Many of the DVDs listed on this blog were compiled by myself: I always try to get the best quality material (many of my DVD compilations have been upgraded and/or extended several times). As well as the "greats", I also enjoy compiling / collecting DVDs on less obvious artists that most other collectors ignore.

I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades, so if you have a list get in touch via the email address above. Please note that (with a few exceptions) I do NOT generally collect interviews, documentaries or audience footage - just TV performances, promo videos, movie excerpts and professionally filmed concerts.

Wednesday, 24 August 2016

GENE PITNEY on DVD



3 comments:

  1. Two superb compilations that I've spent the past couple of days preparing & compiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I order? I'm in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me your trade list (address at top of page) then maybe we can trade! I'm in the UK, and these discs are in PAL...

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.