Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.

Many of the DVDs listed on this blog were compiled by myself: I always try to get the best quality material (many of my DVD compilations have been upgraded and/or extended several times). As well as the "greats", I also enjoy compiling / collecting DVDs on less obvious artists that most other collectors ignore.

I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades, so if you have a list get in touch via the email address above. Please note that (with a few exceptions) I do NOT generally collect interviews, documentaries or audience footage - just TV performances, promo videos, movie excerpts and professionally filmed concerts.

Friday, 23 November 2012

BADFINGER on DVD







5 comments:

  1. Can you please confirm, if "Come and Get It", from Top of the Pops, 29th Jan, 1970, is sourced from 2" colour video tape please, with good or excellent picture quality, without any TV-logo's, and or text intrusions? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Afraid not, it's from TOTP2 (quality is excellent though!).

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for responding, Peter. I have seen the restored colour clip, from the mentioned programme, last year. I hope one day, that 1970 TOTP colour clip or any other, will surface somewhere online, free from visual intrusions, etc. I already have The Beat Club performance, as a VOB-file. I will make similar enquiries, if I see anything that appeals to me, though I understand some video's may or may not be free of those distractions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must admit those "distractions" don't bother me too much. The Beat Club performances were released officially as part of the box-sets of course, so are easily available without logos.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.