Rare Music DVDs!

I'm a UK-based collector of pop & rock music on TV & video, specializing mostly in artists from the 50s, 60s, 70s and early 80s. I've been collecting since 1981 & trading world-wide since 1985. Listed here are just some of my vast archives.
I'm always looking for more footage or upgrades. My email address is above.

Thursday, 15 June 2017

CHUCK BERRY on DVD

Rock 'n' roll's most influential songwriter and guitarist. Volume 1 of "The TV Collection" features every known available TV and movie performance from 1956 to 1967, while the other volumes feature many TV highlights from his long career. Of the remaining DVDs, of special note are "Live At The BBC" 1972 (longer than the TV broadcast and in great quality) and "In Spain" 1995 (a rarely seen Spanish TV broadcast with a 68 years young Chuck still at his rockin' best!).  Wanted, more early ('50's - '60's) Chuck Berry!
 





 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.